Enter Your Address To Start

4:46PM November 07, 2019

Christian Candelaria

Is this service available in Valencia Village?

9:47PM November 02, 2019

Warner Anderson

Lots of interest in Vanderwagen 87326. Any projections or estimates? Thanks very much!

4:54PM July 11, 2019

Julie Smith

WHEN WILL YOU BE GETTING TO THE YAHTAHEY,NM AREA WITH YOUR INTERNET SERVICE? PLEASE HURRY THIS IS SO EXCITING , TIRED OF MY CURRENT INTERNET PROVIDER TOO EXPENSIVE.. THANKS

1:13AM July 10, 2019

Christopher Conklin

Looks like I am right on the edge of phase 4 . What exactly does phase 4 mean ? Thank you .

4:50PM June 04, 2019

Admin

Hi, Victoria! Our design firm is currently about 60% complete with gathering the GIS data necessary for the network design. I anticipate they'll begin construction later this year. Thanks for checking!

4:48PM June 04, 2019

Admin

Hi, Frank! I'll pass the message along to our Network Engineer and Senior Fiber Tech. Thanks for the suggestion!

6:02PM May 30, 2019

Victoria Ramirez

Hello is there an update for the San Rafael area?

6:17PM May 19, 2019

frank reid

How about a combined effort between red bolt and oso ridge internet with oso ridge internet supplying the internet and red bolt supping the last mile delivery. I think it is a natural for a fast up and running.

3:59PM May 15, 2019

frank reid

Is there any plans to get internet out to Candy Kitchen rd. I am blocked from Oso Ridges internet service, and I am not alone in this. The only service that I can get is hughes internet, pricey and slow. Keep Me advised on the status out there.

11:13PM April 12, 2019

Admin

Nearly all of Grants is now available! @ Mc Torres, offering higher-speed packages is an area we discuss occasionally. Give me a call next week and can talk about this a little more.

3:49PM April 11, 2019

Mc Torres

Any plans for increasing the speed in the future?

8:55PM February 18, 2019

Joseph Charles

Any updates to Los Alamitos?

6:22PM January 02, 2019

Admin

Hi, Joseph! They're finishing up in the Los Alamitos area in the next few weeks. We'll be calling' ya :)

4:00PM January 02, 2019

Joseph Charles

Any word on Los Alamitos be ready for prime time??!!

3:55PM December 27, 2018

Admin

Hello, Adrian! That side of Franciscan Ave. required a state permit to cross Lobo Canyon. The permit was recently granted and crews should be getting the fiber-optic cable hung over the next couple of weeks. Assuming everything goes as planned (fingers crossed) we should be releasing that area within the next month, or so. Thanks for checking!

9:03PM December 26, 2018

Adrian Morris

When will the 1600 block of Franciscan Ave be available?

10:36AM November 27, 2018

Admin

Hi, Dan! We've already began releasing parts of phase 3! If all goes as planned, the Flagstaff should be released before the end of December.

5:40PM November 19, 2018

Don Goss

when is red bolt coming to flagstaff ave

11:04AM November 01, 2018

Admin

Awe, thanks Joel! We're just as excited to being service to our territory :)

8:36AM October 26, 2018

Joel Eylicio

Cannot wait to have your services! Keep up the great work team! Finally nice to have a good and reliable internet provider around Grants!

12:15PM October 25, 2018

Admin

Hello! Oh my! Its been busy as ever here. Yes, we plan on releasing parts of phase 3 within the next couple of weeks. yay! The Houston/Mesa area should be released before the end of December. Thanks for checking in!

8:38AM October 24, 2018

Christopher Trujillo

Good morning, is there any update on phase 3..I have not seen anything as ofyet. Please and thank you.

4:54AM October 23, 2018

Paul Cuellar

Is there any update on phase 3?

6:22AM September 25, 2018

Christopher Trujillo

Hello, just wondering what the time frame for the Houston and Mesa area which i believe is Phase 3...Any updates on this would be great...Thank you

10:28AM August 28, 2018

Admin

Hello! Our Grants office is located at 200 E High Street.

1:06AM August 28, 2018

Czenzci Wilson

Where is the grants office

11:34AM August 16, 2018

Admin

Hi, Ronnie! If you live in an area where your electric service in underground, you can expect about a 45-day connection time after service becomes available, and we receive your agreement. Unfortunately, we don't have a timeframe of when any area in phase 3 will become active. Our crews and contractors are will preparing the power lines, equipment, poles and installing underground conduit for the fiber-optic cables. We are working diligently to have service available to all of Grants by the end of this year.

5:37PM August 11, 2018

Ronnie Caldwell

I live in the Phase 3 area but I also have underground service to my house. What is the timeline with underground service getting broadband ? Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance for your answers.

12:52PM July 03, 2018

Admin

Greetings, Zachary! CDEC's contractors are performing the necessary construction to make power poles and existing lines ready to attached the fiber-optGreetings, Zachary! Great question! CDEC's contractors are performing the necessary construction to make power poles and existing lines ready to attached the fiber-optic communication cable needed to upgrade the electrical system. Yes, they are currently working in your area. The make-ready construction in your neighborhood should be complete over the next week or so and is necessary to improve the electric service and reliability you have come to expect, as a co-op member. As soon as the make-ready construction is complete, they will hang the fiber-optic cables and begin installing other equipment necessary to provide electric system communications and fiber-to-the-home services. Thanks, again, for your interest, support and question! Georgia

2:26AM July 03, 2018

Zachary Hill

What phase is currently being worked on? I ask because my dog is not liking the noise from the trucks and my wife works nights. Some crews are on my block but not sure exactly what they are doing. I’m at the balsam and Clovis area. Can you enlighten me as to what work is being done? Thank you.

11:11AM June 08, 2018

Admin

Hi, Randy! Unfortunately, I can't give any firm timelines of when service becomes available outside of Grants. BUT, I can say our engineering contractors will begin the design for Milan, San Rafael, and Bluewater Village/Plano within the next couple of months. If everything goes as planned (fingers crossed), we'll start planning construction in early 2019.

12:15AM June 06, 2018

randy gifford

When is the possibility for Bluewater Village/Plano Colorado/Prewitt area going to have these services available?

4:39PM May 29, 2018

Frank Liebel

Hi everyone! So we've been hooked up now for about a week and I can't even begin to describe how awesome it is. I honestly did NOT expect to get close to the actual 100Mb I signed up for but I was very wrong. We get a very consistent 95-98mbps. In a home of 5 people who use the internet constantly, this has been great. I can be downloading while another person is streaming a movie, one person just browsing while the other two are gaming and we still don't come close to saturating our bandwidth. Thank you guys so much for bringing this to our town!

10:57AM May 15, 2018

Admin

Hey, Paul! We're looking forward to bringing Red Bolt Broadband to your area, too! Thank you, for your support and patience. I wish I could give you a firm timeline. Our goal is to make service available to all of the Grants by the end of this calendar year. I hope that helps a little. We should be updating next phase on the map within in next few weeks.

9:43PM May 14, 2018

Paul Cuellar

I'm really looking forward to getting service in my area but I live in the red zone on Balsam and was wondering what kind of timeline I would be looking at before it is available in my area?

5:20PM May 08, 2018

Admin

Hey, Jesse! I’m sorry you given that info from the competitors. The good news is, CDEC owns all of the power poles within its service area. And, although CenturyLink owns its DSL lines, they are a separate entity of co-op. So, the answer is yes; we will build fiber-optic internet lines that area before the end of this year! Fill free to give us a call, and we can talk a little more about our construction process, a better time frame and some of the other factors that may affect your service. Thanks for checking with us!

10:16PM May 05, 2018

Jesse Younger

I was looking forward to this but today a lady from century told me that they unfortunately own the lines and I couldn't get this service when it reaches my area. So I may be screwed with a max speed of 3mbps. Although from reading a bit it seems you guys wont be using dsl so maybe she was wrong and there is still hope... I live at the courtyard apartments

3:08PM April 27, 2018

Admin

Hi, Jeremy! Thanks for your interest. Yes, our long-term goal is to build out our entire service area as we connect our substations with high-speed communications. This will make service available throughout our territory, including the Gallup area. Unfortunately, we cannot offer any firm timelines when service is available to specific areas outside of Grants, but we will contact you when we have a timeframe for you. Thanks, again!

5:02PM April 26, 2018

Jeremy Boucher

How long until this will be available in Gallup?

6:02PM March 07, 2018

Admin

Awe shucks, Tanner! Thank you for your kind words and support! I will share this with our entire team. Please spread the word and invite people to visit this site and express their interest. We are incredibly excited to offer symmetrical internet service to members in this area, too. We look forward to the opportunity to become your internet service provider, very soon!

2:41PM March 07, 2018

Tanner Bond

Hey Georgia! This is probably one of the best things that is happening to our town right now. Getting symmetrical fiber in a small town like this is almost unheard of. I live right on the edge of 4th ST, so across from the high school. Not only will this mean we will get much better speeds than DSL, but also much better customer service. Not going to name them, but there is one company in town that offers DSL, but not only are the speeds extremely slow, they also have some of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I am looking forward to getting fiver where we live. I thank everyone who is involved in this project!

2:14PM March 07, 2018

Admin

Hi Frank! We appreciate your support! The co-op's SCADA and broadband service is provided entirely over fiber optics all the way from our headquarters in Grants, to your home, unlike Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL) that rely on telephone lines. Our internet technology is direct Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH). A fiber cable connects directly to your home where its plugged into an optical network terminal and delivered into your home's router through a CAT6 cable. I hope that answers your question.

6:34PM March 06, 2018

Frank Liebel

Hi Georgia! Can you tell me what broadband technology this will be? Since it's fiber, I'm 99% sure it'll be DSL, but jussst checking. Yesterday they finished putting up our new pole and are ready for you guys to come through. We live across from the HS and I know that area is somewhat of a priority.,..so we're hoping we'll be setup soon! Again, thank you and everyone involved in this!

7:13PM February 22, 2018

Admin

Thomas Marks, Thank you for your support! We look forward to the opportunity to become your internet service provider. And, you're right, symmetrical speeds are a huge leap for our area. I am excited thinking about the possibilities!

7:30PM February 21, 2018

Thomas Marks

I'm really excited to see a true broadband system come into Grants. 50Mbps was unimaginable up until last year when the other broadband company came into Grants. Your system's ability to provide 50Mbps (or greater) in both up and download speeds is a giant leap in communication technology for Grants. I'm looking forward to the service becoming available at my house.

10:22AM February 09, 2018

Admin

Thank you for the kind comment and support, Frank! We are just as excited as you for this entire project. Please spread the word and invite people to visit this site and express their interest.

2:16PM February 08, 2018

Frank Liebel

This is absolutely awesome!!! I'm so tired of dealing with anywhere from 2.5 to 7Mbps with DSL. Due to our distance from their CO, our connections here differ from day to day. I can't even imagine what it will be like with 100Mbps. My girlfriend told me it's like we're having a nerd Christmas! Thank you, CDEC! You have no idea how much this has been needed!